The Certified 4-Star Airline Rating recognizes those airlines that provide a good Product standard across different travel categories (ie. cabin travel classes), combined with delivering good standards of Staff Service for both the Cabin Service and their home-base Airport environments.
|Aircraft||Seat Pitch||Seat Width||Seat Angle||Seats||Configuration||Internet|
|Airbus 330-300||155 cm||51 cm||170 °||34||2-2-2|
|Airbus 340-300||155 cm||51 cm||170 °||46||2-2-2|
-relax before your flight
Your travel experience begins in our lounges.
Feel free to stop by, relax, get connected and make use of your time at the airport doing exactly what you want and need to do. You can you use your time any way you like: you can catch up on work, rest or enjoy excellent food and beverages. Depending on where you are, you will find our concepts SAS Gold Lounge, SAS Lounge, SAS Domestic Lounge, SAS City Lounge (Stockholm) or SAS Café Lounge.
SERVICE IN OUR LOUNGES
Work: Our lounges offer space to let you work effectively on your own computer or a loaner desktop computer. Often with guest offices, printers and telephone booths for undisturbed conversation and always-free WiFi. Copenhagen also features a conference room for booking with a capacity of 14 people.
Relax: Pass the time with an inspiring magazine, read the paper in the SAS App or watch your favorite TV series. At some SAS lounges, you can even freshen up with a shower. And if you’re traveling with your family, younger travelers will love our Kids’ Room at select destinations.
Food and beverages: Enjoy a delicious buffet, fresh salads and excellent wines. SAS Lounge and SAS Gold Lounge also offer meals and a wide range of beverages. SAS Domestic Lounge offers a snack buffet and SAS Café Lounge offers a coffee bar.
NEW: DIGITAL NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES IN SAS LOUNGES!
Now when you visit SAS Lounges you can download a wide selection of newspapers, magazines, books and more in the SAS App. Digital publications are also available from 22 hours before departure on SAS flights.
From 1 March, all of the newspapers you enjoy with SAS will be digital. This is just another way we’re digitalizing the customer experience – and operating more sustainably.
Opening hours SAS Lounges:
Our Lounges are open according to the SAS summer and winter timetables and public holiday timetables, such as at Easter, Christmas, and New Year, which can mean variable opening hours. We are open around 60 minutes before the first SAS departure and close around 30 minutes before the final scheduled SAS departure.
|SAS||Terminal 3, to the left of the exit from SAS Fast Track||SAS Gold Lounge||SAS Lounge|
|SAS||Transit hall 3rd floor, entrance up stairs or elevator to the left after duty-free||SAS Gold Lounge||SAS Lounge|
|SAS||Domestic transit hall near gate 15||SAS Domestic Lounge|
|SAS||Terminal 5, transit hall A, gate 1 after security control opposite SAS Service Center, 4th floor||SAS Gold Lounge||SAS Lounge|
|SAS||Terminal 4, near gate 37, 4th floor||SAS Domestic Lounge|
- Priority check-in areas
- Priority baggage drop off
- Accelerated security and passport clearance
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
Stockhom Arlanda Apt (ARN)
Copenhagen Kastrup Int Apt (CPH)
Oslo Gardermoen Int Apt (OSL)
At a glance
Sit comfortably onboard. In SAS Business, you have plenty of space whether you want to work, relax, sleep or be entertained. Our Business Sleeper transforms from a comfortable passenger seat to a bed at night. The seat is 52 cm/20″ wide & on top of that you have an additional 200 cm/79″ of space. The seat has a built-in massage function & smart storage for personal belongings. We are in full swing with the major upgrade of all our long-haul cabins.
Power outlet. In SAS Business, there are power outlets where you can charge your laptop, tablet or smartphone next to the seat. The power outlet is 110V & can be used with a 2-pin European or 3-pin American plug
Entertainment on Board
- Our intercontinental flights offer movies, music and games on personal screens. We are currently refitting our fleet with a new improved inflight entertainment system. This means more content including:
- more than 200 hours of Hollywood blockbusters and TV Box-sets
- on-demand services for all passengers
- power outlets in all seats with extra USB charging possibilities
The refitted planes also offer WiFi in the air. The service is free for passengers in SAS Business and SAS Plus whilst SAS Go passengers pay a fee to enjoy the surf the entire flight. Earphones are distributed for free to all passengers.
We endeavor to offer something for everyone. We hope you have a restful and enjoyable flight.
Food and Beverage
- A restaurant in the sky – that’s the onboard experience we’re looking to create. We start things off by welcoming you on board with a glass of champagne, or an alcohol-free alternative if you prefer. We then serve you a drink & snacks to whet your appetite while you peruse our 3-course menu. In SAS Business, you always have a choice of dishes, with four different mains available for dinner, followed by a cheese course & ending with dessert. The wine menu has been carefully selected – you can look forward to choosing from a range of high-quality wines from some of the world’s leading vineyards. You will also find one or two surprises that our wine experts have managed to get a hold of in limited quantities.
- Before landing, we serve a warm or cold breakfast or lunch.
- Our popular buffet is open during the entire trip & you can choose from wines, alcohol-free drinks, fruit, coffee, tea & sweets. We always serve real espresso in SAS Business.