The Certified 4-Star Airline Rating recognizes those airlines that provide a good Product standard across different travel categories (ie. cabin travel classes), combined with delivering good standards of Staff Service for both the Cabin Service and their home-base Airport environments.
|Aircraft||Seat Pitch||Seat Width||Seat Angle||Seats||Configuration||Internet|
|Airbus A330-300||208 cm||53 cm||180 °||24||2-2-2|
|Boeing 787-8||203 cm||58 cm||180 °||18||2-2-2|
If you want to catch up on work before you travel, enjoy a snack or simply unwind, you’ll find our lounges the perfect way to relax from the main terminal
- Why not help yourself to complimentary food and beverages, including a selection of fine wines from around the world.
- We’ve got dedicated business centres, free WIFI and complimentary PC’s are available in the lounges.
- Complimentary 15 minute massage from our Business Class Muscat.
- We recommend that you eat before you fly on selected flights so that you can maximise your sleep on-board the world’s best business class seat.
The Majan Lounge opened its doors in July 2012 and offers an exceptional standard of hospitality and comfort, all within a uniquely modern ambience which also retains key elements of Omani culture and heritage.
It is open to Premium Guest travelling on airlines operating from Muscat International Airport and for Oman Air guests holding Gold and Silver Sindbad membership who are travelling in Economy Class.
Our Majan lounge services include
- A professional Team of customer service staff and lounge hostesses on hand
- An extensive range of snacks from our buffet counter.
- A fully manned bar offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Quiet and relaxation lounge area with recliner chairs
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines .
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment system.
- Shower rooms with towels, toiletries and shaving kits.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access with dedicated bathroom and shower.
- Full free wireless internet access.
- Business centre.
- Prayer Room.
Where to find the Majan Lounge at Muscat International Airport
The Majan Lounge is located on the ground floor of the departure terminal, after the immigration counters.
Note *For all our Business class Guests,Sindbad Gold and Silver members, travelling to domestic destinations (Salalah, and Khasab), you are invited to our Majan Lounge located on the ground floor of the departure terminal in Muscat International Airport.
- Priority check-in areas
- Priority baggage drop off
- Accelerated security and passport clearance
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
Muscat Seeb Int Apt (MCT)
At a glance
Oman Air’s new Business Class
Entertainment on Board
Oman Air is delighted to offer complimentary Wi-Fi to passengers travelling in First Class Cabins for duration of their flight. Our Air Stewards will provide you with access to get online with your chosen device.
Whichever cabin you are travelling in, you can send SMS or make calls to your friends, family or colleagues with our mobile services. Log-on and check emails, message your friends, surf the web and update your social media with Oman Air’s WY-Fi services.
Our flexible pricing allows you to choose the level of connectivity that suits your needs, whenever you are on-board our Airbus A330 and Boeing 787 connected flights. Log on today from as little as $10.
To make in-flight calls from your mobile phone, international roaming charges will apply and these will vary according to your mobile service provider and your individual service package. For specific pricing details, please contact your provider before flying.
Don’t miss out and stay connected on your next Oman Air flight!
Food and Beverage
Each of our Premium customers is greeted onboard with a warm and traditional Omani welcome, including Arabic dates and coffee.
A wide ranging menu of both modern and traditional fine dining and Arabic signature dishes is offered in both our First and Business Class cabins. However, our valued guests may also request their special designed meals on our website via Service by Design.
Our expert chefs use only the highest quality seasonal ingredients and each dish is served on unique, bespoke chinaware.
Our award-winning wines and champagnes are carefully selected to complement your dining experience and all drinks are served in top quality glassware.
In addition to our award-winning wine cellar, we offer a wide range of fine teas and coffee, as well as a wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages.