|Aircraft||Seat Pitch||Seat Width||Seat Angle||Seats||Configuration||Internet|
|Boeing 767-300||188 cm||52 cm||180 °||24||1-2-1|
Depending on the cabin class indicated (Business, Frist, Premium Economy) on your boarding pass, you are welcome to use the departure airport lounge service. Since the lounges that you can use and the entry criteria may differ between airports, please check the criteria based in advance.
Members of JMB DIAMOND, JMB SAPPHIRE, JMB CRYSTAL, and JAL Global Club may use the departure airport lounge service. Since the lounges that you can use and the entry criteria may differ between airports, please check the criteria based in advance.
JAL FIRST CLASS LOUNGE in the main building
SAKURA LOUNGE in the main building
JAL FIRST CLASS LOUNGE in Satellite building
SAKURA LOUNGE in Satellite building
JAL FIRST CLASS LOUNGE
TIAT Shower Room (upon arrival)
Lounge Facilities & Amenities
|Location||Terminal 2, Main Building, 3rd floor|
|Hours||Daily 7:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. · 1:30 p.m. -last JAL departure|
|Facilities||Seating for 100 customers with a smoking area.
Phone, fax(for sending only), copier, wireless LAN service, restrooms, 3 private showers
|Services & Amenities||Non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic beverages, light snacks, newspapers, magazines|
Diamond Premier Lounge & Sakura Lounge
Use the lounge how you want to.
Three different areas to suit your various needs: Bar, Library, Private & Relax.
The “Private & Relax” area ensures privacy as if it was your own room.
Finish your work
The “Library” area offers a space for working on your computer, reading newspapers, or quietly spending time as you wish.
Panoramic views throughout
Almost all the areas face the windows on the third floor (departure floor on Floor 2), offering a panoramic view of departing and arriving aircraft and the new international terminal.
Showers for freshening up
Five shower booths are available on both the South and North sides of the lounge, so you can refresh your trip. (open to all guests admitted to the lounge)
Produced by Japanese specialists
- Operational Coordination: TRANSIT GENERAL OFFICE
- Basic plan & overall design: Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Construction: Azusa Sekkei Co., Ltd.
- Library direction: Yoshitaka Haba of BACH
- Kid’s Lounge direction: Kodomo BEAMS
- Artwork curation: Shiraishi Contemporary Art
- Toilets and showers: TOTO
- Smoking room courtesy of: Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Massage chairs courtesy of: Family INADA
JAL Okaeri LIMO Service (Only on selected Months available)
- JAL Mileage Bank Japan menbers
- Customers using the following fares and routes/flights both ways (return trip originating from Japan)
- Customers who have purchased round-trip tickets originating from Japan.
- Complete reservations and ticketing in Japan Region
Applicable fares ( First / Business Class)
- Flex F (booking class/F)
- Flex J (booking class/J)
- Semi-Flex J (booking class/J)
- Standard J (booking class/J)
- * Service is available for upgrade to First class from Business class fares above using JMB upgrade award.(booking class/Z)
- * Passengers using Selected Business class tour packages are ineligible for this service.
Mainland US routes
* Customers useing JL001/JL005 and transit to JAL domestic flight (Osaka/Nagoya) are eligible for this service.
- * Hawaii routes and code share flights operated by other airlines are not eligible.
Priority baggage check-in
Priority Immigration and Security Lane
Priority baggage claim
Tokyo Narita (NRT)
Tokyo Haneda (HND)
Osaka Kansai (KIX)
Nagoya Chubu Centrair (NGO)
At a glance
JAL SKY SUITE II
Serenity like a cozy embrace,
JAL SKY SUITE 767 seats are exclusively developed by JAL for a new level of comfort.
Enjoy the ultimate in relaxation with a liberating degree of unprecedented comfort.
- 1-2-1 configuration provides easy access and enhanced privacy
- Fully flat bed for a deep sleep
- Ultimate relaxation and unprecedented comfort
- Large side table and meal table
- Convenient stowage for small items
- USB port, video input, AC power outlet
- 15.4-inch touch-panel monitor
- 4-step adjustable reading light
Entertainment on Board
Movies and videos
Watch movies and JAL original video programs, read the news, and more.
A wide range of audio genres ranging from the latest pop music to rakugo (comic storytelling) performances.
A diversity of game genres, from tabletop to action games.
Enjoy reading e-books including popular manga along your flight.
*Available on Boeing 787 aircraft
MAGIC, JAL inflight entertainment system
The MAGIC inflight entertainment system gives you access to today’s talked-about movies as well as games great for taking a mental break, in addition to a wide variety of audio content ranging from the latest pop music to rakugo (comic storytelling) performances. Your own personal screen lets you start watching a variety of programs from any point you wish.
Inflight entertainment controller with LCD touch panel
Every seat has an inflight entertainment controller equipped with an LCD touch panel.
Experience the unrivalled sound quality of our comfy, SONY background noise-canceling headphones. Our headphones are sure to enhance your enjoyment of our inflight entertainment and long wearing listening comfort.
*Headphone model may change subject to the operating aircraft.
Food and Beverage
BEDD, the most luxurious restaurant in the world
Think of it:a luxurious restaurant with offerings from around the world, flying through the sky. Travel without being disturbed by anyone, with high-flying views of clouds and terrain, while enjoying food artfully prepared by our highly skilled chefs. The last D of JAL BEDD, the name of our flying restaurant that is enjoyed all over the world, refers to the concepts of care-free Dining with Delicious foods and Dream-like comfort. Enjoy a lofty dining experience right from your seat in the sky.
Owner-chef of restaurant
Kurogi in Yushima.
Chef Jun Kurogi who pursues authentic Japanese cuisine with his secret ingredient “”sincerity””, has designed our Japanese menu. His menu engages in conversation with each ingredient to seek flavorful simply seasoned cuisine.
Owner-chef of the pioneering
restaurant Yamada Chikara
A la carte
Choose what you like, when you feel like having it.
The second meal service offers a variety of delicious Japanese and Western dishes prepared individually at your convenience,
like your own premium restaurant in the sky.
From JAL’s Japanese sake selection
We are proud to serve you with our Japanese sake selection onboard,
from famous seasonal varieties of Japanese sake that include Hakurakusei and Jokigen, as well as popular sweet potato shochu (distilled liquor) choices such as Tomino Hozan and Naka Naka.
JAL wine selection
Enjoy our wines selected from around the world when flying JAL Business Class.
All bottles are hand-selected by JAL Wine Advisor – Motohiro Okoshi, who has made his mark far and wide as a wine taster and wine director, and our cabin crew members with sommelier qualifications.
Enjoy the exquisite meals with wines selected by our professional team.