The Certified 4-Star Airline Rating recognizes those airlines that provide a good Product standard across different travel categories (ie. cabin travel classes), combined with delivering good standards of Staff Service for both the Cabin Service and their home-base Airport environments.
|Aircraft||Seat Pitch||Seat Width||Seat Angle||Seats||Configuration||Internet|
|Airbus A380||183 cm||63 cm||180 °||44+53||2-4-2 Maindeck
|Boeing 747-400||183 cm||63 cm||180 °||38 – 70||2-4-2 Maindeck
|Boeing 767-300||183 cm||63 cm||180 °||24||2-2-2|
|Boeing 777-200||183 cm||63 cm||180 °||48||2-4-2|
Welcome to our lounges
We have over 30 dedicated British Airways departure lounges and more than 100 additional partner lounges worldwide for you to experience. You can use them if you are:
- flying on a scheduled British Airways flight in First, Club World or Club Europe
- a Silver or Gold Member* of theBritish Airways Executive Club on a scheduled flight operated by British Airways or one of our oneworld partners
- an Emerald or Sapphire member* of any of theoneworld airline frequent flyer programmes on a scheduled flight operated by British Airways or one of our oneworld partners
- over the age of 18 years, or if under 18 years you are accompanied by a responsible adult. (Local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol will apply.)
* Includes access to more than 650 oneworld partner lounges.
All lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions.
Fly with us and your journey begins at the airport. Whether you want to work or relax you can choose how to spend your time in comfort and style in our Galleries or Terrace lounge.
Our Galleries lounge
When you enter our Galleries lounge you are greeted with calm and tranquil surroundings, featuring Osborne and Little exclusively designed fabric, fine wines or ask for a nicely chilled glass of champagne. Your quiet time before your flight will be time well spent.
Light meals or snacks are especially prepared for you, with some flights offering the opportunity to dine in the lounge, maximising your sleep on board.
The exclusive work and entertainment zone is a perfect place to catch up on last minute emails, or at London Heathrow you can watch live sport or selected entertainment in our 20 seat cinema.
Location: Terminal 5 / Both North & South Concourses, As Well As The T5B Satellite / After Security
Opening Hours: Daily: 05:00 – 22:30
Our Terraces lounge
Relaxing in our Terraces lounge is a haven of peace and quiet. You can enjoy a snack or drink from our World Wine bar and for some flights dine in the lounge to maximise your sleep on board.
Our work and entertainment zone is equipped for you to catch up on emails or work without being disturbed. There is wireless internet access and power points too so you can charge your mobile devices.
We are working with Elemis, the acclaimed British spa and skincare brand, to offer you exclusive treatments and skin-therapies at selected airport lounges.
Developed by the world-renowned Noella Gabriel, Elemis brings you a new concept in travel spa and skin-therapies to awaken your senses and refresh you before your journey begins.
Get ready for the day ahead with a quick stopover in our London Heathrow Terminal 5 Arrivals Lounge. Freshen up with a shower or help yourself to a snack or refreshments before continuing with your day.
The Galleries Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow Terminal 5 is exclusive to you if you have travelled in First or Club World, or are a Gold Executive Club Member, arriving on a British Airways long haul flight. Capacity restrictions apply so you won’t be able to bring guests into these lounges.
If you’re arriving in Terminal 3 you can use the American Airlines Arrivals Lounge, which is open to:
- customers travelling in First or Club World,
- Executive Club Gold Members arriving on a British Airways long haul flight, and
- customers travelling in first or business class on an American Airlines operated flight.
- Galleries Arrivals Lounge, Terminal 5– please take the orange lifts to the first floor before check-in and security.
- American Airlines Arrivals Lounge, Terminal 3– exit to the right after the customs hall, then take the stairs or lift next to the restaurant to Level 2.
Use of all facilities is subject to availability.
- Galleries Arrivals Lounge, Terminal 5– open daily from 05:00 to 14:00hrs, offering a full English breakfast until 12:30.
- American Airlines Arrivals Lounge, Terminal 3– open daily from 05:00 to 14:00.
Elemis Travel Spa
We are working with Elemis, the acclaimed British spa and skincare brand, to offer you exclusive treatments and skin-therapies.
Developed by the world-renowned Noella Gabriel, Elemis brings you a new concept in travel spa and skin-therapies to awaken your senses and refresh you during your journey. A complimentary 15 minute treatment menu is available if you are travelling in our First or Club World cabins or you are a Gold card member flying longhaul, when you use our lounges at London Heathrow and New York.
You can find spas at London Heathrow:
- Terminal 5A South
- Terminal 5B departure lounge
- Terminal 5 Arrivals lounge
- Terminal 3 departure lounge
You can also find a spa at New York JFK:
- Terminal 7
Indulge yourself, go to the lounge a little earlier and pamper yourself before you fly.
You can pre-book treatments at the Elemis Spa in London Heathrow Terminal 5A South and Terminal 3 within 28 days of departure if you are travelling in our First cabin. For treatments at all other Elemis Spas, please ask at the lounge on arrival.
Priority baggage check-in
Priority Immigration and Security Lane
London Heathrow (LHR)
London Gatwick (LGW)
London City Apt (LCY)
At a glance
Effortless comfort and flexibility
Imagine your favourite armchair, your bed, your dining table and your office integrated into one. Your Club World seat will adapt to your personal needs, whether you plan on working, catching up on some sleep, or just unwinding with our world-class dining and entertainment:
- your own space to stretch out in privacy
- comfy chair that converts into a 183cm (6ft) fully flat bed
- memory foam headrest and quilted blanket
- luxury amenity kit with Elemis skincare products and accessories
- power supply for laptops and other electronic devices – guide to in-seat power (pdf, 181kb, English only)
- so that you can be prepared for your journey please be advised that a few aircraft may require the use of an inflight adaptor. Adaptors may not always be available on-board for purchase
Entertainment on Board
Entertainment at your fingertips
A whole world of entertainment awaits you with:
- hundreds of the latest films, documentaries, television, music, audio books and games
- personal 10.4in flat screen and noise-cancelling headphones
- on-demand service that lets you choose what you want, when you want it, on most flights
Food and Beverage
A feast for the senses
Inspired by some of the world’s top chefs, the Club World menu combines irresistible local and international flavours to create a mouth-watering experience every time:
- feature-packed three-course meals to suit every taste, from hearty dishes to nutritious salads
- a thirst-quenching range of spirits, soft drinks and expertly sourced Old World and New World wines
- an array of indulgent treats and healthy options from our Club Kitchen that you can help yourself to, throughout the flight