The Certified 4-Star Airline Rating recognizes those airlines that provide a good Product standard across different travel categories (ie. cabin travel classes), combined with delivering good standards of Staff Service for both the Cabin Service and their home-base Airport environments.
|Aircraft||Seat Pitch||Seat Width||Seat Angle||Seats||Configuration||Internet|
|Airbus A380||155 cm||54 cm||175 °||80||2 – 2 – 2|
|Boeing 777-200||200 cm||60 cm||180 °||4||1 – 2 – 1|
|Boeing 777-300R||200 cm||60 cm||180 °||8||1 – 2 – 1|
THE LA PREMIÈRE EXPERIENCE AT PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE
SERVICE AS SOON AS YOU EXIT YOUR CAR
Upon your arrival at the airport, our staff welcomes you at Terminal 2E, across from Gate 14, the exclusive meeting point for La Première guests.
A porter will take care of your baggage as you proceed to a private check-in lounge, where our staff handles your check-in and any other airport procedures.
REST AND RELAXATION IN THE LA PREMIÈRE LOUNGE
Treat yourself to a tasty snack or enjoy a full meal or cocktail: anything is possible in the La Première lounge.
Choose from our list of wines and menu items selected by chef Alain Ducasse and enjoy a fine dining experience with our elegant table service.
A SPACE DEVOTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
Everything is possible in the independent and personal spaces of the La Première lounge: flip through an art book, read newspapers and magazines, stretch out and relax, watch the news in HD, get some work done and more!
Do you have work to do? A fully equipped personal space designed to preserve your privacy is available. The lounge includes a library, which is stocked with your favorite newspapers and a wide selection of books and magazines.
OUR DIGITAL PRESS SELECTION FOR TABLETS
You receive priority access at security checkpoints. After proceeding through security, our staff will take you to your aircraft in a prestigious car.
Once on board, you are personally introduced to the crew. You can then take your seat at your leisure and prepare to take full advantage of the La Première travel experience.
A FULL TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
All throughout your trip, including upon arrival and during connections, an Air France team member will be available at your side at every turn. You receive priority access when exiting the aircraft and our staff will accompany you to the baggage claim area.
During connections, you will be welcomed immediately upon arrival and accompanied to the La Première lounge.
Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
At a glance
Enjoy the privacy and comfort of our 4 private suites in the La Première cabin
MORE COMFORT AND ENJOYMENT
On some of our flights, you can now discover our redesigned Premium Economy cabin.
Our seats offer improved comfort and an adjustable footrest to accommodate all passengers. A new 12-in, high-definition screen ensures you can take full advantage of our entertainment selection. Your seat is also equipped with multiple storage areas, a large tray table and everything you need to recharge your electronic devices.
In addition, enjoy a well-lit, peaceful and elegant cabin. Your seat is delicately accented with red embroidery. Pillows lend a contemporary touch and ensure the harmony of the cabin.
A PRIVILEGED TRAVEL SPACE
Discover a cabin designed with your well-being in mind, available on all our long-haul flights.
- Located at the front of our aircraft, the cabin is separated by a divider on both sides. In the A380, the cabin is located on the upper deck.
- For your peace and quiet, the Premium Economy cabin contains a limited number of seats distributed across 3 to 6 rows.
- The cabin layout is designed to offer more space and promote your well-being. Deep blue and gray tones create a calm and relaxing environment, perfect for rest or work.
A COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE SEAT
Our Premium Economy seat ensures you receive more of the following:
- Space: A large and relaxing seat area and wide, leather armrests offer 40% more space than the Economy cabin.
- Privacy: The seat reclines within a fixed area to ensure the comfort of all passengers, preserving your personal space throughout your flight.
- Comfort: The seat adapts perfectly to the contours of your body.
For your comfort, the seat is equipped with:
- adjustable head and leg rests,
- an adjustable footrest,
- several convenient storage spaces for your personal items.
COMFORT ON BOARD
Take advantage of the following additional Premium Economy benefits:
- A travel kit complete with personal care items, redesigned every 6 months
- A fleece blanket
- A feather pillow
- A bottle of water
Entertainment on Board
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR WORK AND ENTERTAINMENT
To make sure you can enjoy work or play independently, the seat also includes:
- an interactive video screen measuring 26 cm / 10.4 in,
- a noise-reducing headset offering high-quality, hi-fi sound,
- a personal, adjustable reading lamp,
- an electronic PC outlet to charge your laptop computer,
- a wide tray table large enough to accommodate your laptop computer and a notebook,
- a personal USB port.
Food and Beverage
QUALITY SERVICE IN THE SKY
Enjoy meal options tailored to you and receive quality service throughout your flight.
Our gourmet menu is crafted by Servair chefs. The wines and champagnes, served at no extra charge, have been selected by Paolo Basso, named world’s top sommelier in 2013.
AN INSPIRED GOURMET MEAL
Your meal will begin with a cocktail, with or without alcohol, and a selection of savory treats.
You’ll then be presented with an appetizer inspired by the Business cabin menu, followed by a choice between 2 hot meals*. Traveling to Asia? You’ll have the opportunity to discover local specialties.
Finish your meal with a delicious dessert and top it all off with a coffee, tea or a digestive liqueur served with an assortment of sweet treats.